Wednesday, November 13
Vietnamskiez
After one whole year of blood, sweat, tears and begging- mum finally booked my ticket to Vietnam. She decided to do it after correcting Further paper1 on the Internet (thank you but also fuck you ATARNOTES for putting up the solutions... I'd rather not know my result until they all come together) and that was the first and last time I ever wanted to look at solutions after an exams. THANK GOD I DID WELL OMG TY VCAA PPL. Anyway we got the tickets done with the VISA and insurance. Also got a couple of injections.... The moment waiting for the needle to come in will always and forever be traumatising. So I will be going VN!!!!!!!! A bit scared going alone and hoping that I'll be sitting next to someone I miraculously know or make a new girlfriend on the plane or something so the 8 hours go by quickly!!!!!!!!! So anyone going VN on 1st Dec- pls sit next to me !