I swear formals are bloody stressful especially when it's two days after Gav's last exam. My arms are still dead so I'm going to dot point this shit-
10AM Patty's house where her mum did my hair!!! It looked soooo good but by the night the blow waves were gone because my hair sucks and it was super bloody windy
12PM Met up with Gav and was half an hour late (I AM SOOO SORRY MIHARDJA) Pet peeve: people who are late/when I'm late ughhhh!!!!! Anyway we checked in early at Parkview Hotel and thank god they let us!!
2PM KFC $5 DEAL CAUSE WE RICH ATM
3PM Went to MAC Chapel St to get make up done. I FUCKING LOVEDDDDD ITTTTT SOOO RECOMMENDED CAUSE YOU GET TO REDEEM THE $95 ON PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!! But far outttt Mac is super pricey. I only got four things including the lashes she put on me and I had to pay an extra $23 on top of $95
LASHES WERE $18 WTF
5PM Back to the hotel and plucked Gav's wild eyebrows. Then we got dressed and last minute realised that his newly bought belt did not fit....UGH TRUST GAV TO BUY SHIT THAT DOESNT FIT. That's why you should only go shopping with me you douche. Anyway, we found sharp objects in the hotel plus my tweezers and spent a good long hour on making a hole in the belt. STRESSED ASSSSSSS FK
6PM YELLOW LIMO-ED (TAXI) OUR WAY THERE
7PM Arrived at the Brighton International!!!! It was small but beautiful! Music was good and we LOVED THE DFLOOR OMG. Thank god for wedges that I survived the night. Everyone looked amazing!!!! We had a photobooth as well and there's nothing better than free unlimited photos. The food was really nice as well! The formal OVERALL WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11PM Stole someone's taxi and returned back to the hotel
12AM Alli and Pete were also staying at the hotel so they crashed a bit. Serious discussions over one particular dude n sex.
2AM WE SLEPT N DIED.
THE BLOODY END









