Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30

Friday night

My last shift was on Friday before leaving to VN woopoooooo!!!!!!
After HUGGEEE debates over where Flinders Lane was, we discovered surprisingly Delphia was right.. Went Chin Chin to see whether the Urbanspoon hype was true and it IS nice and all but some of the flavours are way too strong for me!!! Gav and I shared the caramelised pork belly, Phil and Mez had the king fish and Lina had the barramundi and pork. The price was okay but servings were quite small. Then we went to watch CATCHING FIRE OMG I WAS SO PUMPED FOR IT. It's hard to understand but not to worry as I have a bf who is into film n media n shit so he makes sure that I fully understand it by the end. I think out of all of us, only Gav understood the film. Phil pretended her dd but he ain't fooling me. But I'm SO ANGRY BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING CLIMATIC AND SUDDENLY ENDED WITH A CLIFFHANGER... Like there was no resolution to the problem??????? So now I gotta wait for another year until the third one comes out