Saw my Gavy for the first time for a week!!!!!!!! We studied a bit then went to the Ian Potter Gallery. And went to this fairly cheap restaurant and ordered mariana spaghetti, BBQ chicken pizza and calamari rings with chips. And I'm still full!! I had to leave early because my people (Michelle) needed me. Spent the rest of the day with ma cousins and we watched the Devil! I can't believe it's another new year and that we're all in Year 12! It's pretty cool having two cousins the same age as me. Always and forever we're gonna be the M3M gang everyone wished to be...... (like that fake disrespectful bitch who thought putting down my cousin was funny, I can't believe we live in the same country. I'm like breathing your air and shit ew. Oh so you feel targeted now? Man da fuq up asshole333333333 FUCKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUU BIIITCHHHHHHH)
I'm feeling goooooooooooodddddddddd tonight



