Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 23

It's your birthday and we gonna party like it's your birthday

Today was my baby's birthday and after stress and all that bullshit, it's safe to say that everything went perfect. I slept at nearly 2 in the morning finishing up his birthday present I made and woke up at 6.30am to get ready and make it to his house hopefully before he woke up. I is dead. I woke him up with a coconut and some other shit that tasted really good muffin with three candles cause I'm pov and indie. After chilling and singing and singing and singing, I took him to a place as his birthday present. It was a place he'd never been before so I thought it would be nice to let him lose his Luna Park-ginity on his sweet 17th (yes I'm older than him but cougars are pretty hot so it's not too bad) We went on all the rides minus a couple and fucking shat ourselves through the ghost train. That was so scary I don't even get how there were little kids who went through the whole thing by themselves. And either the Kamikaze ride was slow or Gav and I are now big people cause it was like a breeze for us whilst we hear all these 10 year olds screaming in the background consisting many words such as motherfucker and fuck. Little kids these days!! It was so hot but then again I'd rather today's weather than the last time I went when it was pouring rain out of nowhere. We bought the snowcones which tasted like heaven on earth especially in hot weather. We left Luna Park after three hours and went to eat at Crown. It's not Crown Casino (we're pov) it was a place down Swanston St (I think????? All city streets are the fucking same except Bourke and Collins) and bought calamari rings with chips, Gav had a Black Forest cake and an orange slide which I scabbed off. And wow this is legit the most pointless post but it's my baby's birthday so I have to write everything down so I can read back in the future. Anyway we finally got back to Gav's house where his mum planed a family party like lots of house music, sex, alcohol and drugs. And yeah pretty much sums up the day. Oh and we went to the new Don Dons which is finally so much more spacious and pretty!!!!! Best fucking restaurant ever, everyone must go and order the chicken curry don ($6.90) I don't even eat curry but this is too good. Gav probably won't even read my blog cause he hates reading but....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE FAGGILICIOUS BABY. For those who don't know him, he's the most loveable person and shows me so much love every single hour of the day it's incredible. I'm so blessed to have this little boy in my life :)!!!!!!!!!