Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24

While all you Asians were at Richmond Fest,

I had a sexy ass time here.

Woke up at 8AM, I hate waking up early, but eating out for breakfast was worth it. I went with three of my cousins and my mum. Then we went to this place that did massages and all that relaxing stuff at 10ish. Took us forever to pick what we were each doing because the brochures offered too much. I decided to go into the sauna and get a massage with oil. Raaunchy. We were in the sauna for 15 minutes but it seriously felt like half an hour. It was so hot. too hot, I couldn't even breathe. For those who haven't been in one, feels like a hot guy just walks into your train carriage on a hot day. But ten times hotter. After that I had my massage with oil. She massaged all over. I forgot to tell her not to touch my feet cause I was ticklish and she started off massaging my feet and I couldn't just tell her to stop cause that would be awkwoord. So she massaged it really hard, but it was harder for me to not laugh out loud. I swear that moment was one of the most difficult things I have ever done. After an hour, which felt like half an hour, all of us changed into our clothes and headed home. Watched a thriller movie, Piranhna, or however you spell it. It had Vanessa Abrams from  Gossip Girl so I was excited.  She's so hot. Anyway, that movie I swear was a bit too sexual for my likings. You saw boobiez and everything. It was like soft porn, not that I would even know what the word porn even means. Let's just say it was something a guy called Gavin would enjoy heaps. Anyway, it was pretty good I guess. Kind of wished it was more gruesome like Saw 7. Saw 7 was good as! Even though I didn't get it much, it was graphic and showed everything which was gross but good. After that we had mango smoothie, yum. Then it was off to church, draining because it was all in Viet. I miss my Saturday Church at St. Igs.  Anyway, after that we had dinner at my Aunt's then headed off to the city. We went to have Milk Tea. Kinda like Bubble Cup. How Asian. Believe it or not, it was my first time having Milk Tea, I didn't like it. A poor guy comes to us and asks for some change. None of us actually had change, but I felt really bad for him becase he was so young, so I offered him my Milk Tea that I didn't finish. He stayed around for a while, and found out that the 10-year-old looking boy was in  fact 16. Makes me feels kind of bad when I splurge on clothes and make up. But he was a really sweet boy so God bless him. After the oh so delicious Milk Tea, we headed back home. And then I slept.