Wednesday, January 19
From courageisbeingafraidbutgoingonanyway.blogspot.com
Hi five sistaaaaah! I'm growing out my hair colour as well. Regrowths are damn right sexual so yeah. Thinking of getting a fringe (again). I don't know; straight or side bang? I promised myself to never go back to a side and always stick to no fringe. But, after a few months, I'm bored of a middle parting and want to go back to a fringe. BUT I SRZLT DUNT NOE??.,VSNFVGSGUSHGBWL!?
Okay, fuck it, I'll just cut it. (Omg that rhymes?!) Hair grows. Life goes on. Meh, I'LL CUT IT. OKAY, I. WILL. CUT. IT. This is seriously a life changing decision. Exaggeration much? Anyways, I just came home from eating noodles. It was good until we realised we were like 2,000 VND (less than 5cents) short,. Embarrassing. We begged our way through. Talk about changing the subject.. But yeah, all in all, I'm in a mellow mood. I don't even know what that means. It sounds like a happy word so I'll just go with that.
