Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4

@Lily Tran (diaryofafashionista)

OMG I WANT TO WATCH DREAM HIGH AS WELL! I am so slow with  Korean dramas right now, I still need to watch Playful Kiss, Mary stayed out all night and My girlfriend is a Gumiho! Vietnam has a KBS channel and thank God it doesn't have dubbed Viet over it, it has English subtitles so I spend my whole afternboon on it. It's so amazing. It has music shows and dramas, one of them being Mary stayed out all night, but when I found out it was on episode 4 so I'll just wait until I'm back in Australia. When I'm back, I think it's time for another 'Korean' hang out. Haha, love you.

Sorry, posting this on my blog was the only way to get to you LOL. I can't go on facebook, tried to formspring it but it was too long and I don't know your hotmail so I couldn't inbox you.