Because school has been the biggest bludge lately. Allison also didn’t go to school so I wonder how sussed the teachers were. We were on the phone at 9AM for two hours talking about what we were going to do and planned out that Period 2, we should pack for camp; Period 3, clean up the room; Period 4 was meant for tanning as well as Recess and Lunch. Thinking about it, we are actually kinda sad. I took Jasmine to enrol her to a new Kindergarten. Bought a pair of new shoes while I was at it. Ate a chocolate Sundae at McDonald’s. God, it was heavenly. My room is clean as and I’m 75% packed for camp. And fixed three of my dresses. So basically, staying at home was a tonne more productive than going to school and doing what we were doing the past week.
But staying at home today, I missed out on watching Sex and the City and a bitch fight. Damn.