Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17

Santa is coming to town.

Every year, we'd put up the Christmas Tree and put the presents underneath them prettily and every now and again, I'd count the presents and smile to myself like a cool kid. And even though I knew what 90% of the presents were, I wrapped them up anyways to make me feel good about myself. Like I said, I'm a cool kid. I'd listen to Christmas songs which would make me all jiggly and wiggly inside. The best days are Christmas Eve and Christmas, but even when it's all over, it's okay because it's Boxing Day. Which could only mean one thing, crazy shopping sales!

Then comes the depressing moment when I have to put away the tree. Boo.

BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY, IT'S JUST IN A MONTH'S TIME. I'M SO EXCITED, I'M GONNA MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS WITH CHEESY MESSAGES IN THEM NOW. AND WHILE I'M AT IT, I'M GOING TO BAKE MYSELF CUPCAKES WITH PICTURES OF SANTA ON THEM.