Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21

Less than 2 weeks.

I’m so fucking excited. I have been waiting for five long years to see my relatives from Vietnam. The five years, I have always dreamt of being able to see them and talk to them. I’m excited to get away from here and just live life freely in Vietnam without worrying about a thing. I’m excited to get on motorbikes and feel the cool breeze. I’m excited to eat coconut ice-cream. I’m excited to not splurge money on shopping there because I know I won’t like anything from Vietnam shops. I’m excited to eat fish balls on a stick. I’m excited to get my nails done for so cheap. I’m excited to attend my cousin’s wedding. I’m excited for just everything there. But with that excitement, I’m also sad. A part of me doesn’t want to leave because it would mean missing on Christmas in Australia and the massive Boxing Day Sales. I would miss out on so many birthdays; the most regretful one is Sammie’s Sweet Sixteenth. I actually have no idea how I can survive without my friends here for a couple of weeks, so I don’t know how I will for months. So you will all be dearly missed.


AND I’M MISSING OUT ON BOOM BOX, MY CHANCE TO FINALLY MEET MARIBELLE ANES. FUCK.