Monday, March 29
A memory I could not forget
Our eyes locked from across the aisle down Coles Supermarket. Staring through his eyes, I could feel a sense of warm love. Those eyes gave me a feeling that he was truly the one.
Without thinking, my first instinct was to walk towards him.
Step by step, as i got closer, i could feel my heart beat faster and faster. My neck was getting sweaty and my asthma was starting to come back again, after several years.
Just before i could approach him, big brown boxes awkwardly from above fell from his hands.
Slowly, one by one, he picked them up.
This was when i realised i was down the wrong aisle for what i needed.
I walked to Aisle 3, and suddenly the Coles PA system started playing dramatic Korean music.
I looked back at him, feeling sympathetic.
His eyes were closed, reaching out towards me.
His back slid from the wall, downwards.
His mouth tried to tell me something i could not pick up.
Just standing there with Michelle, not knowing what to do, was uncomfortable.
This was when ...
the AWKWARD TURTLE came in handy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sorry i just had to do that, but still LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <>
Okay, back to the topic,
Since that very day, I've been going to Coles on a daily basis just to see you, and I'm sure Michelle has done the same. For the past 4 months, where have you been? I still have not seen those beautiful eyes that once laid into mines .. :(