Tuesday, March 23
Have you already forgotten?
Despite the fact that I'm very forgetful, i still remember everything we shared. every single moment, every minute, every second i was with you was forever cherished in my heart. i believed you and now you repay me back like this?
Am I some sort of toy to you?
Did you think that i would forget everything and not feel any pain?
Am I just a girl to you, like everyone else?
Have you already forgotten,
That i was the girl you turned to when you were hurt,
That i was the one you wanted to spend your whole life with,
That i was the one and only person in your life you could trust and rely on,
That i was the girl you truly loved?
Or was all that just a lie to lead me on?
If you loved me as much as you said you did, then why cheat on me, then lie about it and now ignore me completely? Seeing you every Saturday and acting as if we've just met, kills me. Hearing you talk about you're love for that Mac Rob girl, Harshani is excruciating, seeing you flirt with Dillon and Cassi in English is agonizing... Do me a favour and leave EK ffs!
I can't bare the sight of your sexy legs, thongs and sparkling eyes. Please, just leave me alone and save me from crying for all these nights.
I miss you. The old you. The one i kissed on New Year's Eve. The one who posed with the basketball and uploaded it on facebook. The one who said he loved me ...
Can i ask you one more thing?
Malith babe, did you really mean it when you told me I looked groovilicious in that nurse outfit?