Total Pageviews

Friday, March 19

DEE TO THE DUBBLE-YOOH

Although many would think that our friendship had only blossomed in such a short time, to me, reguardless of how long we have known eachoher for, you will always be considered as my one and only sex bomb. I remember first setting my eyes on you at the melb hi / mac rob testing. You were wearing a tank top, ripped flares and a dog tag necklace with 'DiLLiioNiZZ3r' on it in gangsta writing. we were both stressing about that important exam, but gazing into your eyes, gave me a calm feeling telling me to relax. it was as if you had this power over me, to soothe all my nerves. I thank you for that. From then on, i realised we had this special bond. And never do i once think to have regretted approaching you in the first place. The time we went to Northland to watch 500 Days of Summer.. I can never forget the brown breaming eyes of yours, that stared right back at mines. I will never forget that intimiate moment, when we were sitting right next to eachother, your arms around mine and gavin on the side, looking at us 8) Knowing you for 8 months or so I'd like to say Happy Birthday, and thank you for last night, it was special.