Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27

(U_U)y

-Currently obsessed with Masterchef. SO HOOKED RN. Very convenient seeing as exams are around the corner.... (Team Reynold and Georgia!)
-this semester is finally coming to an end and I don't even know what to feel. Stressed/ excited/ ugh!!!!
-I finally came around booking the restaurant for my birthday. The lady asked when I wanted to book it and I was like "2-3 weeks from now"... but then realised it was next week FKKKKK. Not ready to hit my 20s yet tbh. But I'm so pumped for a girls night :)
-Usually I get my mum to pick me up from North Richmond station but I wanted to tram it the other day to check our Bridge Rd. It's so shit now cause heaps of places are closed down but I still like the vibes! Reminds me of high school days where I would walk down that road and treat myself Grill'd chips.
- 50% OFF CHEMIST WAREHOUSE!!! This actually made my day. I made two stops there in one day and spent $60 on lipsticks, lip liners, tinted moisturiser and mascara. V happi mk
-There is this girl in my Zoology prac who sits on my table but we hardly talk. Anyway, we gave everyone on our table a chocolate each and this has got to be the sweetest thing anyone has eve done to me :,) God bless your soul!!!!
-The Samsung tablet from Optus finally came in (after like 2 months lol) and wow it's so beautiful. But I'm not an Android girl so I'm finding it kinda hard to use. But can't wait to use it for uni!
- Watched Mad Max! The most intensive 2 hours of my fucking life omfg. It didn't even give me any break to let my heart relax. Not sure if I loved it or not but Gav sure did
-Had the best shift today (cause boss had her day off) and to top things off- we saw Lawson!!!!! We were so excited and starstruck cause I was such a BB fan. We jumped off our counter to take a photo with Lawson AND WE WERE SO ESTATIC. When he left, we all talked about how we hated him on the show cause he cheated on his gf but still, I'M STILL FKN STARSTRUCK
-Everyone must try the pork wrap at Sumo Salad!
-I applied for membership at all these random places for birthday discounts/ gifts eheheheheh
-I got a Queen's birthday shift and I couldn't be any happier omfg
- Cannot wait for next semester!!! My hours will be cut down so much. Anything will be better than 20-24 hours per week