Total Pageviews

Monday, May 4

3rd yr anni

Saturday 2nd May
Worked and my boss was such a fkn agro bitch. Her mood changes all the time and recently it's been good but Saturday made me want to quit lawl. The shit me and Jen go through for mula. Anyway after work I met up with Gav and his mates for Paintball which we were late for. I hate being late it actually makes me feel so anxious!!!!! Um paintball is so PAINFUL I WOULD NEVER WISH IT UPON ANYONE. Wen and I were legit the only girls and they didn't play easy on us :( Thank God for those chest vest. Anyway I played it safe and camped for the first few games and did not get hit once in the first 3 out of 5 games. And Gav somehow thought it would be a good idea to shoot my fkn ass for no god damn reason THE GAME WAS ALREADY OVER. And I got hit more in the last free for all game where everyone went crazy and shot everyone. It hurts like hell. It's like a huge, thick rubber band. Laser tag > paintball tbh I REALLY CAN'T TOLERATE PAIN. Went for Italian afterwards and back at Gav's. Since I hardly sleepover, we wanted to do something but ended up sleeping cause we're lazy shits.

Sunday 3rd May
It was such good weather! I booked us to go Escape Room in Port Melbourne and found out that Port Melb was in the city??? UM WAT. All this time I thought it was an isolated suburb liked Box Hill... I'm still super mind fucked. And Escape Room is FKN frustrating. We played the easiest one and failed.......we're actually so shit. The people even gave us hints on the overhead system cause they saw how FKN dumb we were AHAHAHAH anyway I'm cut that we failed. After that we went to Hawthorn to visit Rocket Park (where we officially started dating. Yes v gay but v kawaii) and there were so many kids there so we just chilled in the car and looked from afar until it was time for our dinner! Ate at Miss Dean's and entree was so good and exoensive ($15 for 3 scallops and little teaser strip of prosciutto???) and my steak was so raw. Like you wouldn't even call it rare cause rare is somewhat cooked. Some of the parts were so fresh it looked like a fresh organ. IT WAS BLOODY BLEEDING RED. Anyway I ate it anyway cause I didn't wanna be a lil bitch. We went home and watched The Voices! It was a weird/ horror/ comedy???/ messed up film which I really enjoyed! It was really interesting and unexpected so yes I would recommend! We were gonna go drive ins to watch Unfriended but so many people said it was shit so I'm glad we saved money and stayed at home to watch something else. 


Monday 4th May
Our official anniversary!!!! Had to wake up at 4.30am cause Gav has work at 6.30am. Omg kill me. I'm so tired still. I met up with him after work and we high rolled on Passionflower. Fk it's actually overrated. Both god food coma and wanted to munt. Walked back to Flinders where he bumped into an aquaintance from Melb Uni breakdancing club who was also taking the South Morang line so Gav gave me a signal (that only a good gf would understand) to save him from catching the same train so I was "Gav can we go Maccas to get water I'm thirsty" and that's how I saved GAV'S ass today. We legit had to walk away from Flinders to Maccas just to get away from the guy. Fkn hell Gav