-I have applied for so many jobs BUT NO LUCK...until this morning! I got a missed call from a random number (I should really stop putting my phone on silent/ airplane so no one can wake me up). Turns out it was Sumo Salad. I had the interview this afternoon and I'd like to say it was successful! We got along pretty well and she seemed happy with me! It doesn't even phase me that the pay is probably $12p/hr cause I'm that desperate
-I spent a couple of hours doing GAV'S prasent and card and I hope he is as happy with it as I am!!! (I should be an artist or someshit why am I so artistic)
-current obsessions: midis, nude nail polish, platforms, sunglasses, bracelets (but no $$$)
-went thrift shopping the other with Mich and Dina and it was the biggest bargain! Savers in Mill Park is closing down so it was an extra 50%. Got a knitted jumper, sleeveless top, collared shirt, bracelet and necklace for $12!!!!! Very proud.
-we made the most out of our daily Myki ($6 pains me omfg) and got on the bus to Northlands but it did a whole motherfkn detour around Melbourne so it took us an hour..........
-I'm trying to be healthy l o l
-I'm feeling super poor. Can't even get mum a nice XMAS present. Couldn't spoilt Gav like previous years :( WHY CANT I BE RICH YET
-I'm really loving my BodyShop cleansing routine! Pricey but definitely worth it !!
-OK GOOD NEWS Y'ALL!! Myki next year is getting rid of extra charges for travelling to zone 2! My poor lil Gavy can pay $65 for a monthly now rather than $90+! Which means travelling to Gav's is $3.60 rather than $6!! I was expecting MYKI prices to increase heaps but it only increased by like 10-20c
-I have witnessed a few tragic deaths... Caused by GAV that evil bitch. Eversince I gave him the electric fly zapper racket, he's been zapping them. And even when they've obviously died, he continues to electrocute them omfg so evil but so satisfying
-Gav and I have been doing home meals and in proud of us! Love him so much omgosh