Wednesday, December 3
Missing home
I feel so dirty because this country is so damn unhygienic. Currently staying at a ONE star hotel and it has the weirdest smell and motherfkn ants everywhere... I miss being able to trust the food I eat and breath clean air. The walk pathways aren't smooth and it's dirty. There's just ants everywhere and flies too. The water is different to Melbourne and I feel gross drinking it so I've been lacking water. My skin feels gross, I feel gross. I kinda want to go back home but at the same time, make the most of this experience because I doubt I'd be coming back again anytime soon. I JUST WANT TO BE CLEAN AGAIN :,( and I miss everyone too. I'm becoming a fob.... I spelt photos photoes the other day and I've also been making fob statements here and there L O L
