Yesterday, I went to the library to study before tutor but when Marina came down to see me, I did ZILCH homework. She's just amazing. Anyway DJ GAVANA BROWN made an appearance after tutor. We had our first date SINCE FOR FUCKING AGES. I missed it so much!!! We wanted to play pool but all the TBs were there and we're not TB so we left.. The only place I could think of that was cheap for us to sit down and chill was Giraffe Cafe even though the food is shit and customer service is too. I don't know how it started but eventually we were playing with the sugar and throwing it in eachother's mouths and all of a sudden it went EVERYWHERE on the table so we quickly left. Then we left and I suggested to have a cupcake date (I don't even like cupcakes. Why did I suggest it?) And on the way to MC we passed Maccas and bought their macaroons. OMFG IT IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND I GOT GAV TO FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. We ate cupcakes and macaroons and Gav has a sweet tooth and it started to hurt AHAHHAHA Soz Gav, I just found it really random that teeth can hurt from eating sweet foods #inception
AND did you know fact: The chairs outside MC's Cupcake Central have socks. Yellow striped socks. #inception

