Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2

I'm so lazy nowadays

Friday
-Gav surprised me after school that lil fagggggfggf
-covered a shift for formal mulaaaaaa with Patty and my fave Korean manager. Shit went down yooooo
-got home at 10ish and Kdrama-ed until 1.30ish and it is sooo INTENSE
Saturday
-the usual tutor sessions and yay I've finished the spec course (finally!!!!) 
-Templestowe buffet (the best restaurant ever!!!) for Father's Day!!!! Even thought dad spent most of the time in the casino area.... There were oysters and I ate a dozen off them since god knows when will be the next time mum will get us oysters
Sunday
-I HAD THE LONGEST SHIFT. I decided to stay an extra two hours because pay day is this week and I'm feeling money obsessed. I love my work colleagues but not the job. I want to go retail so bad so I don't have to wear a hat and ugly black flarey pants and don't even get me started on the shoes. I JUST WANT TO PAINT MY NAILS OMG