Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22

Looking forward to list

The day I become braceless
The day my room has finished renovating
The day exams are over
The day I get double pay (Melb Cup day cum at me bbg)
The day school ends
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Day!
Boxing Day!
New Year Eve's! (Gonna actually do something for once)
The day I turn 18 so I can Paintball! (And hit da clubs)
The day of my formal
The day of Gav's formal
The day I get my period (one day late omg no)
The day my hair touches my boobs
The day my boobs hit a DD
The day I get $1000 in the bank
The day I get my P plates
The day VCE is over
The day I marry Gav
The day I meet Tae Yang
The day we go schoolies with loved ones
The day I get fucking tanned