Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17

I don't understand

My dad has three split personalities it's fucking weird
-the extremely happy Papa Le comes out before he's going to see his mates for some drinks or when he comes home drunk. During this time, it's a great idea to ask for money and presents cause he's high on God knows what and loves to suck up to me. I love it
-the mute Papa Le just stays in the back room doing his thang with his fish and birds and listens to his Viet shit and talks to nobody. I quite like this personality of his
-the nagging Papa Le happens at the most random times I swear. I've always thought that pms only happened to chicks, I was clearly wrong. The inner bitch is released during this time. Nagging Paps Le will go on and on and on about me not doing chores and on an on about how hard his life and on and on about how he can't see his mates cause mum "grounded" him and it is honestly the most pointless thing I've ever been forced to listen to apart from English class

I don't understand his split personalities.. And I don't think I ever will