I shall blog about my weekend so far in short phrases cause with only four hours of sleep, I'm on the verge of dying.
Woke up at 7am Saturday morning.
Made it to the Mihardja household by 8.40am where I was warmly welcomed to Gav wearing pjs and his top looked like something my 12-year-old fag of a brother would wear. (No one tell him or I'll be murdered.) Caught the train with him and Dina to meet up with Uyen. Accidentally spilt coffee on the floor of the train. So fucking embarrassing and I took the blame when really it was Gavin's fault. Dina and Gav had eye sex on the train so I was third wheeling. Ate at Mc then at some random Asian dessert restaurant where we left all bloated as fuq!!! Played a good game of chess then drank free Maccas water then ate two wicked wings. I was satisfied with life. Went home, got ready for the drink up in the west side. The bestest cousin ever, apart from Michelle of course, drove me to his party in St. Albans where I was awkwardly chilling by myself whilst him and his thirty year old mates drank. After the longest hour of my life, he finally drove me to Alli's. The party went awff. Good music, good food, good people and most of all good photography!!!!!! Ily photographer James xx!!! Sleptover at Alli's and didn't sleep until 3am. Woke up at 7am. Got driven home. Church, yum cha and now I'm dead.







