I had an excursion to dine out at William Angliss as part of Food Tech. It was the best. Food was yum and cheap. Thai marinated fillets with fries and tartare sauce was only $11 and dessert, Chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce and ice cream was $5. I want to take Uyen there sometime, she'd like it. Anyway, we were having a good time, eating and all..until, Mon and I spot prince charming. We both wanted him, bad. It was the first time we ever agreed on the same guy and I think it was because he was half Asian (my type) and half white (her type). His name was Andrew. ANDREW. ANDREW. ANDREW. Okay, I'll stop but please excuse me while I take my clothes off for Andrew. We were so tempted to ask for a photo but it seemed to suss if we told him that the photo was part of an assignment for Food Tech.

