Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26

FREE MACCAS FOR ALL! TRUST ME.

I have a secret. A really big one. Since I'm nice, I'm going to share it with everyone. So Maccas has this little sticker things which you peel on their cups and chip boxes. I bought a Cheeseburger meal today during my lunch break since it was cheap. This was when I saw this new sticker shit on the cup. It says 1 in 5 chance of winning, but you know, it's all bullshit. I peeled it and WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! a free small coffee. I peeled the chip box and WON!!!!!!!!!! a free Chicken Deluxe Burger LIKE FUCK YES! LIFE IS GOOD. If you know me, I never win anything so this feels great. I realised I had a cup from Maccas that I left inside Kfc because I got free water from there in the morning before I started my shift. When I finished my break, I went to find my cup to peel it and WON!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!! I won a free small soft drink! I SWEAR EITHER I AM REALLY REALLY LUCKY OR MACCAS IS GIVING OUT FREE SHIT TO EVERYONE.

So back to my secret, since I'm cheeky and cheap; I've came up with the idea that if I'm really hungry and want free food, just go to Maccas and ask for free water to get a cup and win something out of it. How fucking smart am I?