So today was Allison’s birthday. 15th birthday to be exact. She had been counting down for this day for who knows how long?
I came to school quite early with Jess, Christina and Phoebe. We pimped out Alli’s locker by emptying all her books and put a birthday card in the middle alongside a 5cent piece coin, 2 bobby pins and a safety pin. Oh, and how could I forget? We put in a dead pot plant lying around in the locker room area. And we put in a small poster saying “Happy Birthday Christina”..
HAHAHA, we are such bitches. Not to mention, we totally didn’t throw a party at lunch for AJ, instead we went to the library to do science that was supposedly due fourth period. We gave AJ these amazing and sexy as clothes. Which she said were “pretty” and we forgot to bring food to celebrate her 15th. Well, Christina bought Coke but then she took it home for her family after school.. So yeah, to sum up today was mediocre. Nothing spesh, only Allison’s birthday ..
NAAAH KIDDING BABES ! WE LIKE THREW ALLISON A SURPRISE BDAY PCW SCHOOL PARTAY. Even though we teased her by putting dead plants in her locker and giving her cheap 2nd hand clothes, she knows we love her!
Since its Aliibabes birthday, I think she deserves a blog dedicated to her!
Dearest Allison Jean Jasmin Mollini Monteros,
Even though you have a thing for sniffing Religion books, sucking up to teachers, have 3 different voices depending your mood, use your ‘forces’ to control things, have a so called skill for shitting on a daily basis, wear a really slutty turban, can’t control your pee and wear really ugly shoes at PCW, I still love you.
It is true, you are a retard but there is absolutely no one else who I would rather go MC toilets with apart from you.
I remember that very first day you walked into the doors of 9 Purple, you and your sophisticated bun. I thought you were some posh Asian, and our first conversations were about mutual friends. After two months, our friendship has formed into something so strong it makes Christina jealous.
I know our biffle-waffleness will go through to year 12. We shall get top marks for our enter score and become the richest bitches ever. And have babies, who will become biffs and go to Mac Rob together.
So, happy birthday love! I hope today was special, cause when your 15 –insert Taylor Swift lyrics-
XOXXOXOOXOXOXOX
ILY BABES FOR EVER
XD
