Trying my best to stay calm. Just realised the EK Science Exam is only multiple choice, SO BOYS AND GIRLS, DON’T STRESS. Luckily today at PCW, we spent the whole time talking about our exams and how to cope with stress. There was a whole list of ideas of how to relieve stress, and it really touched me :,)and it seems like an amazing idea.
I’ve got a schedule for the next 3 weeks all thank to the booklet we were given:
* Dance around the room with Phoebe
* Create a Mandala with Phoebe
* Ride a bike and or scooter to school with Jess and Phoebe
My stress will be gone in no time!
I don’t even know if I’m stressing, I mean it’s just EK Science and Maths test tomorrow and maths and English assignments due on Sunday and textiles due on Monday and Japanese due on Wednesday and Japanese, food tech, maths, English and science exam in a couple of weeks.
PFSH IM NOT STRESSING WHATSOEVER.
