So we found relatively cheap tickets ($950 from Jetstar rather than $2k from Vietnam Airlines) but that meant we had to transit in Darwin for five hours then another two hours in Singapore before we reached Ho Chi Minh and when coming home, we'd be in Singapore for ten hours....BUT FK IT WAS WORTH IT.
Darwin
Very strong indigenous vibes. And no amount of money could ever make me live here, soz. Anyway this whole time I thought Darwin was Tasmania.....?
Singapore
Since we were in Singapore for ages, we decided to head out to Tampine's Mall. People in Singapore are so lovely! We made this friend and she rode the taxi with us to the mall and paid for our fare? God bless u!!! Singapore is just like Melbourne but more Asians tbh. The airport is incredible though. They had a butterfly museum and that fish sucking feet massage thing? But all we did was sleep cause fk transiting is so tiring.
Vietnam!
I don't even know where to begin?! Food was amazing and soo cheap! Hue was lovely and peaceful- a good break from the hustling streets of HCM! Uber rides ARE SAFE GUYS! Shopping isn't as cheap as we imagined. Haircuts are only $3!?!?!? The air is incredibly polluted- three pimples came along to our trip and it was only Day 1. Legit saddest moment of VN. Clubbing in VN is great apart from the outdated music........but ily bodyguards! Supermarkets actually have the best vibes and they sell EVERYTHING! I really recommend travelling with a best friend! I'm surprised I didn't kill her during the trip AHAHAH But we got really close after the 12 days! Pre sure Dina got separation anxiety when we came back to Aus and we couldn't sleep together anymore. AND TO TOP THIS AMAZING TRIP- WE DIDN'T GET FOOD POISONING!
















