-One exam down and two more to go! Only 8 more days until I'm exam free!!!!!!! I felt so much more confident about this Bio exam cause I actually studied properly this time around. I actually think bio might be my fave subject even though I'm kinda shit at it lol
- I'm feeling kinda chill even though exams are still coming. Idk should I be more stressed??????
-16 motherfkn days until VIETNAM!??????? Cannot wait to pack and plan my "airport" fashion AHAHAHA
-I got so depressed when my boss started cutting my shifts to 3.5 hours per week but then all of a sudden I'm getting two solid shifts a week? I need roughly $700 for queensland and next pay day- I would have saved up half of what I need for Queensland! Fk yeeeeeee! But I'm only getting these shifts cause the juniors have "exams" lmao yr9-11 kids pls. Not complaining though cause I need these shifts !!!!!
-Cloud ran away from home and it had been 3 days and no Cloud but thankfully Gav's sister found her at a neighbours house!!!! Thank goodness omfg
-currently on the train to Gav's and I have the worst hayfever. Legit I'm blogging with half open eyes cause I feel like I'm gonna sneeze any moment now.......and I've been feeling like that for a good god damn 10 minutes. FKN HAYFEVER