Total Pageviews

Friday, June 27

Last night lol

Wow wtf???????
I bumped into so many people (some who I've never been formally introduced but I've stalked them) and I blurted way too many things that should have been kept to myself. I couldn't even make a card transaction at KFC and so Instfanous Cathy paid for it (I bought two drinks- one for cathy and one for the check out chick and a small chips) That check out chick better feel flattered cause I've never been shouted a drink by a customer before. The taxi ride=l o l. The line was so long and I wasn't allowed in so I was like W/E I'M GOING HOME. Thank god for Lil and Jeff- they took me to the taxi rank where I saw some chick I haven't spoken to for years from primary school and her bf so we taxied it home to Richmond. This is just too random I cannot even. And to make matters worst I think I may have fractured my tailbone- IT KILLS TO SIT/ STAND UP FUCK