Met up with Gav after he finished his work and had no idea where to eat. I tried Urbanspooning but the places I wanted to eat we're closed on Sunday boo. We walked down Swanston to eat at this place called Crown (not as luxurious as Crown but food is cheap n yummy according to only me) BUT WE GOT LOST AND PAST IT. So we pretty much walked back and decided yolo Mekong. Y a viet restaurant...... Gav had pho bo and he got full which never happens from one meal. We went to check out H&M AND THE LINE WAS SO FREAKING LONGHGGGGGGGGGGGG I JUST WANT TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!:$:$:$/&-&:&;&;&:&
Anyway we found this random mini alleyway down Bourke St that sold decent food at a decent price!!!!! Got two jam donuts and it was fresh n super yummmmmmmm
I felt like a Bing Boy so we went back to MC and bought the cheapest one cause I only had $6 left. I LOVE THE EGG WRAP THEY MAKE AND THE WON TON CRISPY SKIN THING (don't know official names.....yis i am noob)
Pretty much we ate all this for under $20