Sunday, February 16
THE V
Its our second Valentines together and I love Valentines day (only cause I'm in a relationship....yep so bias). But even before when I was a single (sexy) lady- I didn't really mind Valentines day. Didn't think much about it really.. I just don't get why some people HATE it so much???? We need to have a day dedicated to single people though like in Japan(I think???) where the tradition is to eat this type of noodle. Anyway!!! I had work until 5pm and rushed to the station to meet up with the Gavatron. He got me a rose that little fucker.. Never gets me flowers because apparently "it's" gay and he isn't??? We were craving Grill'd even though we have it like everytime we're in the city so while everyone else was fine dining for Vday we had Grill'd. Then we went Giraffe Cafe even though the FOOD IS SHIT AS HELL (highly not recommended) but the desserts are alright. THE VIBE IS GR8!!! I gave Gavy his present which I'm really proud of eheheheh


