Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 3

Food obsessed right now

Yesterday I went to my cousin's work and pretty much stayed at the cafe nearby for ages and ordered spaghetti and OJ. Legit OJ is pretty much the only drink I drink here n water. I got my hair washed and in Vietnam for less than $2, you can get your hair washed and massaged as well as a facial that goes on for 30-45 minutes. I fucking love it!!!!!!!!   I had the balls to eat my fave street food (thank god I didn't get sick) and it's BOT CHIEN!!! Australia doesn't have it so I crave it all the time!
This morning went for beef breakfast SOOO FRICKEN YUM OMG and breakfast for three with drinks were only like $7. Ughhhh if only Australia was like that hey. Then right after I went to Xien Que which is a restaurant where you choose raw sticks of food then pay for it and sit upstairs where you can deep fry it yourself. It's japanese based and I couldn't stop laughing because when we left, the people would try to say "arigatoo gozaimasu" but it was sooo wrong. Just got ma nails done- $1.50 for toes and hands omgggg I love this place

But missing my Gav like crazy :-(