We woke up nice and early to get to Glenferrie station then to Richmond station then to Huntingdale station then the bus and then all the way back to the city in order to go both the Open Days. I have never been so exhausted in my life. We went Swinburne for Gav and Monash for mwah and I'm so shattered because Monash really does not appeal to me and I have a feeling I won't get into Melb Uni Science which means I'll have to go Monash BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO!!!!!! Swinburne Open Day > Monash Open Day!!!! Swinburne offered FREE MINI PANCAKES, POPCORN AND FAIRY FLOSS!!! Monash offered sausage sizzle which was nice but the wait was annoying. We met the younger version of Gav's parents and could not stop laughing at this random awkward guy who resembled Andy (Gav's dad) SO MUCH!!!!! AHAHAHAH We are such possums omg. This weekend has given me no time to do homework and I feel really behind even though I'm not. HATE THIS FEELING
Anyway since I'm in love with food, here are the professional shots of food I took on my DLSR!!! Oh and claps for Gav and I because we made it for our 15 months YEYEEEEEEEEE




