We had student free day today! And what better to do than go Build-a-bear at Highpoint with my (18/almost18) girlfriends! We went to get Judy's present there since she is obsessed with teddies and that place is the cutest shit ever. Even Trena got herself one. The clothes are fucking cute I don't even. It had everything- iron man suit, diva sneakers, pompoms, graduation outfits, bunny slippers ect Anyway I'm definitely getting myself and Gav one (when I'm rich which is later in my life....or never...) and it was really nice hanging out with my PCW girls because we don't usually hang out often! Got back to the city and picked up Gav from Thomo station to take him to bboy. Then I went home and went Vic Gardens with mum and Jas (my fave women) for dinner. And ikea bread and butter was super yum omg so fattening. Kmart had a bra and pantie set for $3. Love it. And after leaving home at 9am and coming home at 8.30pm, I am dead
Night ppl


