Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31

EASTER SUNDAY

Our original plan was to go to the Hardware Society in the city for brunch cause according to Urbanspoon, it's really good. But instead of getting off at Epping, we stayed on the bus cause it was raining and got off at Epping Plaza instead. I chose to go TGIF since I've never been and apparently it's good and I agree with everyone who has ever told me that that place was good because IT'S THE FUCKING BEST. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Gav ordered calimari rings for starters, pork cutlet on mash with onion rings for main and fondue chocolate dessert. I went for potato skins with sour cream for starters, BBQ ribs with chips and salad and popcorn caramel sundae. We went for the starter, main and dessert deal which was $40 rather than just buying a main meal being $25-$30. So it was expensive in a way, but very much worth it!! Went shopping around and I seriously can't tell the difference between Northlands and Epping plaza. Had to eventually say goodbye to my baby (sadest moment of the day) and went to church with mumzor. We drove past Bridge Road where recently a young girl died and on the pole at the intersection, there were all these flowers wrapped around it. It was really sad yet sweet. Alli's sleeping over today and we planned to watch a scary movie which failed cause she got sleepy. I'm always the last to sleep, last night with Gav and tonight with Al