Thursday, July 19
so tell us about the story of how you met Gavin and started going out.
GONNA SOUND SO CHEESY BUT ERE YA GO- So I met Gavin in Year 8 through this guy I just met at my tutor. And I don't know why but I started to really like Gavin even though we talked mainly on MSN.. maybe it was the extraordinary hair? But anyway, I thought he liked me too but he didn't so he broke my heart. I was put off relationships ever since cause ceebs boys n shyt. Anyway last year, there was a 'TB reunion' where my old TB group met up at Melb Central. Gav was there and we instantly clicked even though we haven't properly seen eachother for like years. After the outing, we chatted on the internet every now and again. And wallah, we became fuck buddies, in less extreme terms, friends with benefits. It was good cause I knew I would never like him, and he wasn't too close where it could ruin the friendship and we weren't too distant to the point it was awkward if ya get what I mean. And from that, I began to actually get to know him. In the summer holidays we started hanging out and even during school days, I'd see him around three days a week and talk to him almost everyday. We hung out even more, talked even more and became the bestest friends eva.. well to me at least. Then one night, I grew balls and told him that I no longer wanted to be friends with benefits cause it honestly doesn't work out guys. I recommend you not to do it cause you'll grow an emotional attachment!!! And I that I really, really liked him. And he felt the same way. I still can't believe it now that someone like him could ever like me at all. And I know it's only been two months and a bit, but I honestly love him so much and could never have asked for a better boyfriend. He's defs a keeper girls so back awff.
I swear, being in a relationship turns you into some lovey dovey fag.
ASK ME ANYTHING.