Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20

My top apps.

I love my apps. I love my iPhone. I just love it. No words can describe my love for Tony, he is by far the best phone I've owned out of the three I've owned. No matter what I'll be there for him. I swear some of the apps I have are so useful and convenient!!

Metlink- without this, I would be lost. It's like a gps that tells you what public transport to take to get to your destination. Whoever made this, saved my life. No joke.
Sex Dares (adult)- everyone's phone needs a truth/dare game and this one is pretty fun and kinky.... Not that I've used it..
Skype- It's so much better to Skype call on my phone than do it on computer. Skype>Facebook
Blogger- this app is so useful for those with Blogspot! You can upload photos and shit directly from your phone which is so convenient.
13CABS- for those who have a fetish for taxis like myself. It has a fare estimator which makes life so much easier for me. It even has a whistler to use when wanting to attract attention from a taxi... So funky but cute.
Reminders- my phone came with this already installed and it's my homework diary. I love it, and that feeling when you tick off homework that you've completed on the reminder list is just priceless.
Viber- free texting and calling which is amazing cause who doesn't like free shit? Everyone go on so we can Viber hehe.

If anyone has any good apps, please let me know so I can spice Tony up!!!