That song is stuck in my head after hearing it in Novo.
Anyway, today, being the last day of Winter for 2011 marks a very important date for Spring/Summer fanatics like myself. Shit weather but the day itself wasn't so shit.
-Missed the 8.12 Sandringham train yet again and was warned that if I was late again, I'd get a detention so I made an alarm at 8.10am to get own to Platform 13 for tomorrow and the day after that.
-Period 1 was draining like usual.
-Period 2 was Maths, I understood nothing at all which worries me.
-Period 3 was Food Tech and we watched a very dated video which annoyed me because the fashion was absolutely dreadful. I got distracted by some chick next to me, don't know who she is and I don't want to either.
-Period 4 was P.E and we went to Fitness First for some cycling. It was bloody hard and itt did not tone my legs. Anyway, I found out from the trainer that sit ups on the bed have no effect on getting a stomach line. Damn.
-Caught the train to Flinders with Mony Mon Mon.
-Caught the Epping with the usual guys.
And here is what that annoying chick next to me in Food Tech was doing during class. Inside joke, no one will get it.
