Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning my brother woke up extra early to make my mum coffee. That suck up LOL. He got her a card with some poem in it and hand made flowers. I got her a mug that said I Love Mum. Mine is obviously better. After tutor (fun!), I had lunch with mum at IKEA hoping that we'd get free cake like we did last year but no. We just had dinner and had delicious cake. Mum bought a Mother's Day cake for herself from Safeway because it was on sale.................I love my mum. She da best. 
I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had
Okay, I am getting off topic. I think it's because I'm too sick to think.
Bye.