Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20

Mk needs numbers.

I'm just gonna make a Facebook group for it......LOL no. I never got why people did that? You put your number on public for everyonbe else to see.. Anyway, I JUST GOT A NEW PHONE. LYK FINALLY. My previous phone was a super old one, with scratch marks and I couldn't even text properly with it cause I gave away my LG phone. I'm with Vodafone now, so dearest sexy Vodafoners, hit me up! We can call anytime, anywhere for FREE. I got to choose my number and I was thinking to make it 04MARYKIM but I could only choose the last 6 digits.
I asked for 666999 and I couldn't make it triple. So I chose 669969 and it was already taken LOL. I swear, it was so awkward but I really wanted 69 in it. I mean, even my mum was encouraging the 666999 cause it was easy to rmemeber.. I don't think she knows what 69 is and as for the Vodafone guy..I'm pretty sure he knew what it meant. LOL.