Thursday, September 23
Note to all: Never forget your keys wherever you go.
I mean, you never know, like maybe, just maybe… YOU’LL BE STUCK OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE IN THE COLD FOR AN HOUR. BECAUSE MAYBE JUST MAYBE, MOM’S OUT WITH HER MATES. And you know, it was a fine afternoon and I was hungry so I bought some Chicken Parmagiana and Chips. The lady asked Take-away or Pick-up, I said Take-away. She asked, want some cutlery with that? And I said no it’s fine, because I’m eating it at home. But no. I came home to my doorstep and knocked on the doors. No reply. Knocked again. No reply. I called the home phone. No reply. Tried going through the back door. Epic fail. I didn’t want my exquisite meal to turn cold so I ate it. That’s right, I ate it without cutlery. With my bare fingers. Oh how disturbing did it look. And sad as well, especially when people just walk past my house and stare at me. What’s so wrong about eating? Alone? Outside my house? With my fingers? And yeah, the end. The moral of the sorty is: DON’T EVER FORGET DA KEYZ. OR HAVE SOME SORT OF SECRET PLACE TO HIDE THE KEYS.